Welcome to MBM Consultancy:
MBM has a strong core team of personnel who are dedicated at looking at each part of the maritime operation. The team is diversified to enable easy identification of how each end user operates and uses the data in the operation to perform their task. This assists MBM to interpret all the available data to reduce your project risks, be innovative, and implement an effective and efficient service to you, our client. In turn this provides a sound working relationship on the project as all personnel on the project can identify their roles duties and responsibilities and then communicate these clearly between themselves to create a smooth running operation from the end user, upstream, downstream and on location.
Therefore, MBM provides a full range of Maritime Consultant Services, along with its very good Naval architecture which we are so very proud.
The team Goal, “always to deliver the clients aim to match the end clients objectives”.
- LNG Solutions: Fueling Future Summit October 24-25, 2017 Nice France
- Offshore wind 8 & 9 November North east England
- Exhibition for Maritime Technology 7-10 November 2017 Rotterdam Ahoy
- Heavy Transport, Lifting & Shipping 9-10 November 2017 Delft Netherlands
- Offshore Decomm Conference 27–29 November Fairmont Hotel, St Andrews, UK
Meet MBM by requesting a meeting here – Meeting Request.
This Months Maritime Hot Topics: