Welcome to MBM Consultancy:
MBM has a strong core team of personnel who are dedicated at looking at each part of the maritime operation. The team is diversified to enable easy identification of how each end user operates and uses the data in the operation to perform their task. This assists MBM to interpret all the available data to reduce your project risks, be innovative, and implement an effective and efficient service to you, our client. In turn this provides a sound working relationship on the project as all personnel on the project can identify their roles duties and responsibilities and then communicate these clearly between themselves to create a smooth running operation from the end user, upstream, downstream and on location.
Therefore, MBM provides a full range of Maritime Consultant Services, along with its very good Naval architecture which we are so very proud.
The team Goal, “always to deliver the clients aim to match the end clients objectives”.
- Offshore Energy 9-11th October 2017 Amsterdam
- LNG Solutions: Fueling Future Summit October 24-25, 2017 Nice France
- Offshore wind 8 & 9 November North east England
- Exhibition for Maritime Technology 7-10 November 2017 Rotterdam Ahoy
- Heavy Transport, Lifting & Shipping 9-10 November 2017 Delft Netherlands
- Offshore Decomm Conference 27–29 November Fairmont Hotel, St Andrews, UK
Meet MBM by requesting a meeting here – Meeting Request.
This Months Maritime Hot Topics:
- Heerema’s semi-submersible crane vessel Hermod successfully Loaded.
- HMB LIntec to suppy Pedestal cranes for offshore substations in Germany.
- Jan De Nul lifts first MHI Vestas machine off Northumberland
- Hermod loaded aboard transportation vessel for final voyage
- 21 Foundation anchors delivered at Abderdeen Bay for the wind turbine.
- Latest offshore Heavylift vessel Gulliver PASSES fist Test
- Smulders Piecing Together EOWDC Suction Bucket Jacket (Video)
- Design success for Maine floater (offshore wind concept)
- ORE Catapult starts £600,000 upgrade at renewables test site in UK
- Hansa Heavy Lift transports with military precision two Naval Ships
- Dual-purpose vessels proving popular in offshore wind industry
- Coordinadora Ships Lüderitz Cargo
- Turbine installation complete for Dudgeon offshore windfarm
- PSA Marine Takes Stake in Njord Offshore
- Germans make local strides
- GPO Grace Delivers Statoil Module
- Lemants Loads Out Merkur Offshore Substation Jacket
- UK joins hands with China for next-gen ORE technologies
- ALE has completed the heavy transport operations for the 3 year Sakhalin project in Russia
- Dong completes Vindeby removal
- Boskalis carries EA1 jackets
- Groningen maps 10GW offshore
- ALE has successfully transported and lifted a de-ethaniser tower, weighing 80t.
- Evopod tidal unit awaits Portugal redeployment
- WSS Moves Rail Wagon Vacuum System
- GeoSea Finalizes A2SEA Buy
- USCG continues post-Harvey port assessments
- LNG-fuelled heavy-lifter is designed for decom and installation